We’re recruiting for a physically fit and efficient Parts Delivery Driver to be based in our Inverness Autoparts Centre.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm with rotational Saturdays 8am - 12pm.
About the role
As a Parts Van Delivery Driver for Arnold Clark, you will carry out multi-drop deliveries to branches and independent motor traders. As well as driving safely and delivering on time, you’ll also be responsible for collecting cash from customers and passing it back to the relevant branches.
The ideal candidate will be physically able to handle some heavy lifting and must be able to work well as part of a team. Some degree of flexibility is also required to occasionally provide holiday cover for other drivers.
- Carrying out deliveries to trade customers and Arnold Clark branches.
- Driving safely and representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Collecting cash sales and returning them to the correct branch.
- Carrying out regular van maintenance checks.
- Lifting heavy vehicle components.
- Providing occasional holiday cover for other drivers.
- Working effectively as part of a team.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Great communication skills and friendly manner.
- Good levels of fitness.
- High levels of organisation and time management.
- Attention to detail and trustworthy.
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of your contracted hours.
In return, you will receive great working conditions and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.