We’re currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Parts Telesales Agent to work at Arnold Clark Albion Parts Centre, South Street, Glasgow.
Monday to Friday 8.15am - 5.30pm
About the role
As a Parts Telesales Agent for Arnold Clark, you will be responsible for contacting new and existing trade customers to generate parts sales and new business.
You will be able to demonstrate fantastic communication and influencing skills, as well as high levels of organisation to hit sales targets and build great relationships with trade customers over the phone.
- Contacting trade customers via outgoing calls with various offers from Arnold Clark.
- Using tried-and-tested sales tools to secure business.
- Selling our products and services over the phone in a polite and professional manner.
- Inputting information accurately.
- Sending emails and perform general administrative duties as required.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to sell over the telephone.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- A self-motivated, target-focused approach.
- An outgoing and upbeat personality.
In return for your sales skills, company system training will be provided, and you can enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.