We’re recruiting for committed and customer focused Parts Advisors for our Aberdeen Parts department at Menzies Road.
Full time, Monday - Thursday 8am - 5.30pm and Friday 8am - 5pm.
About the role
Arnold Clark Parts Advisors play a vital role in the daily running of our Parts departments, communicating effectively between customers and staff and making sure that the right parts are found for the job.
You will be a fantastic team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in your role. High levels of organisation and attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work well under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services.
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices.
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions and IT-based communications.
- Managing goods in and out.
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately.
- Cash handling.
- Modern apprenticeship or equivalent qualification in Vehicle Parts.
- A high level of accuracy with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- High standards of self-discipline and organisation.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Good levels of computer literacy.
- Proven customer service and call handling skills.
- A proactive and positive approach, with the motivation to succeed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a busy team.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience of dealer management and parts catalogue systems.
- Previous warehouse or logistics experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- A full driving licence held for 1 year.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive extensive training at our Parts Academy and lots of opportunities for job progression. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Closing Date: 14 May 2021