We offer our Parts Advisors:
- £25,740 - £37,000 OTE, made up of a competitive hourly rate, plus salary bonuses
- 33 days’ annual leave, rising to 40 with long service
- Flexible hours
- On-site and off-site training through our Parts Academy
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm and rotational Saturday's 8am - 12pm.
About the role
Do you have customer service skills and experience working with stock? We’re looking for a Parts Advisor to work in our Aberdeen Menzies road bodyshop and parts site. You don’t need to have previous parts experience to apply, as we’ll provide comprehensive training.
Our Parts Advisors are responsible for keeping our workshops well-stocked with the right parts to maintain our vehicles. They also sell parts directly to customers who come into the showroom or trade customers running their own garages.
If you’ve worked in a retail environment before and have experience managing stock, you’ll already have some of the traits of a successful Parts Advisor. You’ll need to be comfortable using computers, but don’t worry – we’ll provide all the training you’ll need to use our systems.
- Identifying parts required for a vehicle.
- Ordering parts from internal and external sources.
- Picking and packing parts.
- Communicating with the workshop.
- Providing a quick and accurate service to our customers.
- Reviewing digital communications for customers.
- Stock management.
- Keen to learn, with a can-do attitude
- The ability to work independently, but also as part of a team working towards the same goals
- A great communicator – friendly, clear and concise
- Enjoy working with your customers
- Happy using computers, although we’ll provide training on all the systems you’ll need
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.