We’re recruiting for a committed and customer focused Parts Advisor for our Albion Parts Centre based in Glasgow.
Monday to Thursday 8.15 - 16.45 and Friday 8.15 - 15.45
About the role
Arnold Clark Parts Advisors play a vital role in the daily running of our Parts departments, communicating effectively between customers and staff and making sure that the right parts are found for the job.
You will be a fantastic team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in your role. High levels of organisation and attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work well under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services.
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices.
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions and IT-based communications.
- Managing goods in and out.
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately.
- Cash handling.
- High standards of self-discipline and organisation.
- Team working skills – ability to work in a team to achieve goals.
- Communication skills – shows ability to interact with others in an enthusiastic and amiable manner.
- Customer facing skills – previous experience of interaction with customers.
- Computer literate – basic keyboard and PC knowledge.
- Appearance and attitude – courteous, tidy and positive outlook.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Organisational skills - ability to prioritise orders and tasks.
- Call Management – previous call centre/phones office experience.
- Computer literate – capable of multi-tasking between programme applications.
- Previous warehouse or logistics experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- A full clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive extensive training at our Parts Academy and lots of opportunities for job progression. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, flexible working, enhanced holiday packages and generous staff retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.