We’re recruiting for a flexible and efficient Parts Administrator based at our Vauxhall branch in Dundee.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
About the role
Arnold Clark Parts Administrators play a key role in the smooth running of our busy Parts departments, making sure paperwork and filing systems are up to date and that everything operates to the highest standards.
This role would suit somebody who is organised and computer literate, familiar with spreadsheets and capable of carrying out office-based administrative duties efficiently and accurately.
- Ensuring that all department filing systems are maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Making sure all parts received are inputted into our internal database correctly.
- Helping with stock management reports and stock checking when required.
- Reporting any stock discrepancies to management.
- Carrying out admin duties in a courteous and professional way.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Cash handling and other duties as required by the manager.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- A positive, proactive attitude.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous knowledge of manufacturer parts systems.
- An understanding of the automotive industry, although training will be given.
In exchange for your skills, you will receive training, if needed, and one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.