We’re recruiting for an exciting new role as an Partnerships Programme Coordinator to develop and communicate our brand strategy through key sponsorships and brand ambassadors.
We can offer you:
- 33 days’ annual leave with room to grow
- Hybrid working
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- ….and much more
Full time: Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
About the role
As Partnerships Programme Coordinator, you will work with the Head of Communications and the Head of Brand to develop and communicate our brand strategy through key sponsorships and brand ambassadors. While working within the relevant budgets, you will identify key sponsorships and brand ambassadors and manage these relationships.
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious individual with a proven track record and strong leadership attributes. The ideal candidate will be a big team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a sense of personal ownership. They will also have experience of brand management for a retail organisation, with a knowledge of design and visual identity and experience of managing advertising and sponsorship activities.
- Manage, own and be accountable for the Arnold Clark Partnerships and Ambassador Programme.
- Identify key sponsorships and brand ambassadors, present to stakeholders and evaluate ROI.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure there is a high level of internal awareness, understanding of and engagement with the brand.
- Assess the value of global sponsorship and ambassador deals; manage key ambassador relationships; provide guidelines for local and ad hoc sponsorship requests.
- Work within the relevant budgets, ensuring accurate cost allocation and forecasting.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of brand management for a retail organisation, with a knowledge of design and visual identity and experience of managing advertising and sponsorship activities
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan at least year ahead
- High attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent track record of working with senior management within a large organisation
- Strong commercial/business acumen with the ability to influence strategic thinking/direction through creative and pragmatic issue resolution
- A person of sound judgment, with the ability to establish a high level of credibility in the organisation and interface at all levels, building and developing strong relationships and particularly to win the respect of and act as a trusted advisor to senior management.
- A good understanding of social media for business use and the world of influencers
- Previous experience with sponsorship and ambassadors/influencers
- Understanding of Arnold Clark and the values of the company
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment within a larger team – in this case, Communications and Marketing
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to be self-motivated and meet deadlines
- Proven track record in negotiation
- The ability to measure the impact and success of the brand; identify client trends and needs to inform brand plans and brand strategy, and be able to report on this, ideally with Google Analytics, social media Business Managers etc.
- Experience of working within the relevant budgets, ensuring accurate cost allocation and forecasting
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.