· Salary: Competitive plus benefits
· Type of work: Permanent
· Location: Glasgow
We’re recruiting for an exciting new role within the organisation as a Partnerships Coordinator to develop and communicate our brand strategy through key sponsorships and brand ambassadors. Our current ambassadors include the likes of Sir Chris Hoy, Judy Murray and Duncan Scott and we have partnerships with Newcastle United Foundation, York FC and Edinburgh Zoo to name a few.
What we can offer you
· 33 days’ annual leave with room to grow
· Hybrid working
· Generous retail discounts
· Private healthcare
· Workplace pension
· Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
· ….and much more
Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm (start and finish times can be flexible)
Location: This is a hybrid role which will be split between our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow, and home.
About the role
As Partnerships Coordinator, you will work with the Communications and Marketing teams to develop and communicate our brand strategy through key sponsorships and brand ambassadors, while also working within the relevant budgets.
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious individual with a proven track record and strong leadership attributes. The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a sense of personal ownership. They will also have experience of brand management, with an understanding of design and visual identity and experience of managing advertising and sponsorship activities.
In this role, you will spearhead changes to our partnership portfolio by aiming to reach out to new and varied figures/influencers that will give Arnold Clark a fresh and new appeal to its current and potential customers. As well as utilising our current partnerships to a greater extent than we have previously, you will be working with the Social Media and Content team to implement trends that will amplify our brand and partnerships throughout the year.
· Manage, own and be accountable for the Arnold Clark partnerships and ambassador programme.
· Identify key sponsorships and brand ambassadors, present to stakeholders and evaluate ROI.
· Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure there is a high level of awareness, understanding of and engagement with the brand.
· Assess the value of national sponsorship and ambassador deals; manage key ambassador relationships; and provide guidelines for local and ad hoc sponsorship requests.
· Work within the relevant budgets, ensuring accurate cost allocation and forecasting.
Essential skills and experience
· Experience of brand management
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan at least one year ahead
· High attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving skill
· Excellent track record of working with senior management within an organisation
· Strong commercial/business acumen with the ability to influence strategic thinking/direction through creative and pragmatic issue resolution
· A person of sound judgment, with the ability to establish a high level of credibility in the organisation and interact at all levels
· A good understanding of social media for business use and the world of influencers
· Previous experience with sponsorship and/or ambassadors and influencers
· Understanding of Arnold Clark and the values of the company
· A desire to work in a fast-paced environment within a larger team – in this case, Communications and Marketing
· Excellent organisation skills
· The ability to be self-motivated and meet deadlines
· Proven track record in negotiation
· The ability to measure the impact and success of the brand
· The ability to identify customer trends and needs to inform brand plans and brand strategy, and be able to report on this, ideally with Google Analytics and social media business managers, although training can be provided
· Experience of working within the relevant budgets, ensuring accurate cost allocation and forecasting
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals. To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.