We are currently recruiting at our Motorstore, Huddersfield for the following position
VALETER - PART TIME
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. The ideal candidate will need to interact with customers and staff in a professional manner.
• Being able to use high-pressure hoses to clean vehicles
• Cleaning windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors and any interior items General Hoover and shampooing upholstery and carpets depending on the required level by the manger
• Waxing and polishing cars including T Cut as applicable
• Being aware of different products and gels and other finishes to bumpers and trim
• Learning about different vehicle types and how best they can be cleaned including the length of time they take etc. EG: a Wagon would take a lot longer than a car
• Confident driver with clean driving licence and the knowledge of local locations for collections or delivering cars as necessary
• Able to communicate with customers
• Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday & Friday, 7.30 - 4.30 Saturdays
The successful candidates will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry. A full driving license held for a minimum of 1 year is essential.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.