We are currently recruiting within the Arnold Clark Group for a dedicated Rental Customer Advisor for our car and van rental branch at Murray Street, Paisley.
Hours of work for this role are PART TIME. Shitfs are either Friday 4.00pm - 8.00pm, Saturday 8.00am - 6.00pm and Sunday 8.00am - 6.00pm or Saturday 8.00am - 6.00pm and Sunday 8.00am - 6.00pm and Monday 4.00pm - 8.00pm
This key position requires a flexible, organised individual who is thoroughly committed to providing a high standard of customer service at all times. You will be a great team player, working with management and other staff to provide the excellent service levels our customers expect from us.
Skills and knowledge
• Ability to deliver a consistently high level of customer care, both face-to-face and by telephone.
• Brilliant communication and organisational skills to ensure branch task list is actioned.
• Calm under pressure and able to deal effectively with customer complaints and queries.
• Strong attention to detail, ensuring paperwork and database is accurately maintained and workplace is kept tidy.
• Ability to work on own initiative, setting and following action plans and meeting deadlines and targets.
• Marketing skills to help promote the branch and Think Customer throughout the department and the Arnold Clark Group.
• Trustworthy and dependable.
• Flexibility to potentially cover at other branches (this may involve overnight stays).
• Strong administrative skills, dealing with emails, faxes and the checking in and out of rental vehicles.
• Able to drive and park vehicles, including vans and minibuses.
• Control of expenditure.
• Ability to run daily reports and make sure they are acted upon.
• Experience of fleet maintenance and management.
• Ability to regularly monitor and record mileage, and manage fleet to minimise off-road time.
• Disposal of rental vehicles.
• You must hold a full driving licence.
You should be able to demonstrate a strong ability to work effectively within a team, and use your organisational and customer service skills to improve and maintain the daily operations of this branch. In return, the successful candidate will enjoy excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please send your CV via the apply link.