We’re looking for a motivated and flexible Web Advisor to be based at our Garscube Road Vauxhall branch in Glasgow.
Thursday 9am –7pm, Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 1pm and Sunday 10am – 2pm.
About the role
Arnold Clark Web Advisors are enthusiastic and driven, with the ability to think on their feet and continually exceed expectations. You’ll be taking customer details via online channels and maximising sales opportunities, making sure our customers receive great service.
Based at our Garscube Road Vauxhall branch, you’ll work within a fast-paced, target-driven environment. This role would ideally suit someone with ambitions for a career in sales, or with previous sales experience.
- Answering inbound customer calls, emails and online queries effectively and efficiently.
- Dealing with aftersales enquiries for Vauxhall and Peugeot manufacturer-generated leads.
- Identifying and following up on previous customer requests.
- Focusing on delivering great customer service every time.
- Liaising with branch managers and passing customer leads to them.
- Following company procedures and FCA guidelines when dealing with calls and emails.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- High level of computer literacy and good keyboard skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Polite telephone manner.
- Good standard of grammar and written communication.
- Ability to deliver good customer service.
- Ability to work to deadlines and strict targets.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Sales experience.
- Previous car trade experience.
In return for your skills, you will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.