We’re currently recruiting at our state of the art training facility in Wolverhampton for a Part Time Facilities Co-ordinator.
Part time, Tues-Thurs 7.30am-4.30pm
This role requires a flexible approach and the ability to assist in all areas of the operation. You’ll be working as part of a small but perfectly formed team of events professionals.
The right person for the job should be well-organised, efficient and have a keen eye for the little details that can make a big difference.
- Setting up function and meeting rooms to a high standard to give a fantastic first impression to our guests.
- Meeting and greeting our customers, and speaking with them to ensure their needs are met (and their expectations surpassed!)
- Occasional evening and weekend work.
- Other duties will be included as required.
- You’ll be enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated, with a desire to go the extra mile to make an event successful.
- Some experience in a similar role in the events or hospitality industry would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- You’ll have excellent communication and customer service skills that will shine through.
- You’ll be able to adapt to a fast pace and pressure, always maintaining your high standards and a great sense of humour.
For all this, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.