We’re recruiting for an energetic and efficient Tyre Delivery Driver to be based in Warrington.
Full time, Monday – Friday 7.30am – 11.30am, rotational Saturdays 8am - 12pm
About the role
As a Tyre Delivery Driver, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the correct tyres get to the correct branch.
As well as driving, you’ll be an active member of the team, helping with the loading and unloading of vans and delivering great customer service. This role would suit someone who is well organised and enjoys interacting with a wide range of people.
- Delivering tyres to branches in the surrounding areas.
- Interacting with Arnold Clark service staff during delivery.
- Helping to accurately pick orders in the warehouse.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Making sure that the van is correctly loaded and kept clean.
- Complying with Arnold Clark’s health and safety policy at all times.
- A full driving licence.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- A good level of physical fitness, as lifting is part of the role.
- Customer service and strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan your route correctly.
- Good timekeeping and the ability to work well as part of a team.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including health insurance, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.