We’re recruiting for a friendly and self-motivated Pre Booking Sales Agent to work at our contact centre at our Kilbirnie Street site in Glasgow.
There are three shifts available
Wednesday- Sunday, Wed & Thurs 9 – 5.30pm, Friday 8am-4.30pm, sat 9-4.30pm and Sunday 11am-3pm
Friday- Tuesday, Friday 8am-4.30pm, sat 9-4.30pm and Sunday 11am-3pm Monday & Tues 9am – 5.30pm
Monday- Sat, Mon- Thurs 2.30pm-7pm Friday 2.30 – 5.30 and sat 9 - 1
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Pre Booking Service Agent, you’ll be responsible for contacting customers who are bringing their vehicles in for routine maintenance checks. You will be polite, professional, friendly and provide the highest level of customer service while making accurate bookings and making sure the customer experience is seamless.
This role will suit someone who is sales-driven and motivated to achieve targets on their own initiative, and can combine this with a genuine interest in giving customers the best service possible.
- Contacting our customers to either book their vehicles in for Service and MOTs or discussing previous reported work on their vehicles and securing new business for our service departments
- Scheduling customer appointments for various branches and franchises.
- Providing the highest level of customer service.
- Working with a large amount of customer data, always following strict data protection rules.
- Showing extensive knowledge of products and services and promoting them to customers.
- Liaising with all branches within the Group.
- Proven ability to meet/exceed targets
- Great communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to build a strong rapport with customers.
- High levels of accuracy and an ability to multi-task.
- A friendly, empathetic and efficient attitude.
- Able to work well individually and with a team to achieve goals.
- Able to learn various computer systems.
- A self-motivated approach.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous sales, call centre or customer service experience.
In return for your skills, you’ll also take part in an extensive training programme and enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including flexible hours, private health insurance, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.