We are recruiting for a diligent and committed Part Time Cashier/Purchase Ledger Clerk to work at our Preston Motorstore branch.
Part time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 12.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
At Arnold Clark, our purchase ledger clerks are responsible for processing ledger invoices and making sure the numbers add up across all of our many departments.
You will have experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate superb attention to detail. As well as high levels of accuracy, you’ll have the communication skills to liaise with a wide range of people and work within a busy team.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices onto our accounting system.
- Processing the purchase ledger payment run, monthly.
- Liaising with department managers to resolve any invoice queries.
- Working to support the wider business with our dedicated accounts team.
- Proven experience in a purchase ledger role.
- A high level of accuracy and excellent numeracy skills.
- Fantastic communication skills to deal with questions from suppliers, branches and other departments.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.