We’re looking for a qualified, experienced Panel Beater to work in our Inverness Body Shop
Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm
About the role
Working as part of an efficient team, you’ll take great pride in repairing damaged vehicles to their former glory, following written and verbal instructions, and manufacturer guidelines. This position will be ideal for someone with a passion for repairing accident-damaged vehicles to the highest possible standard.
- Following written instructions.
- Replacing and repairing damaged panels.
- Welding new panels into place.
- Stripping and rebuilding accident-damaged vehicles.
- Safely and correctly using a range of hand and power tools.
- Full experience in accident damage repair
- A high level of skill in panel beating.
- Ability to follow instructions effectively.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including life assurance, training, private health care and generous discounts on new and used cars. #LI-CM2
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.