We offer our Panel Beaters:
- £21,000 - £40,000 DOE and training
- East Kilbride Coachbuilders
- Starting from 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Salary review twice per year
- Opportunities to continue training and career progression
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
Working as part of an efficient team, you’ll take great pride in restoring damaged vehicles to their former glory while following manufacturer guidelines. This position will be ideal for someone with a passion for repairing accident-damaged vehicles to the highest possible standard.
- Full experience in accident damage repair.
- A high level of skill in panel beating.
- Ability to follow instructions effectively.
- Following written instructions.
- Replacing and repairing damaged panels.
- Welding new panels into place.
- Stripping and rebuilding accident-damaged vehicles.
- Safely and correctly using a range of hand and power tools.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.