We’re looking for a qualified, experienced Panel Beater to work in our Inverness Bodyshop.
Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm
About the role
Working as part of an efficient team, you’ll take great pride in repairing damaged vehicles to their former glory, following written and verbal instructions, and manufacturer guidelines. This position will be ideal for someone with a passion for repairing accident-damaged vehicles to the highest possible standard.
- Following written instructions.
- Replacing and repairing damaged panels.
- Welding new panels into place.
- Stripping and rebuilding accident-damaged vehicles.
- Safely and correctly using a range of hand and power tools.
- Full experience in accident damage repair
- A high level of skill in panel beating.
- Ability to follow instructions effectively.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including life assurance, training, private health care, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.