We are looking to recruit an experienced Paid Social Specialist to help amplify the Arnold Clark brand across all social media platforms.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm (with flexible working)
Three days of the week will be spent at our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow with two days at home.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented go-getter to take our business to the next level with paid social experience.
As our Paid Social Specialist, you will help to ensure our paid social activity meets and exceeds the ambitions of the business. You will help to form strategy and deliver all paid activity across each of our social platforms, working alongside our marketing and content creation teams to ensure we reach the right audience at the right time.
- Implement strategy and delivery of all paid activity on social platforms – i.e., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok also preferable)
- Amplify wider national brand campaign activities to ensure strong ROI
- Maximise efficiency of all campaigns – getting the right message to the right person, at the right time
- Engage with Facebook’s Platform Partnerships team to implement latest product releases
- Grow KPIs across full funnel activity on paid social, from awareness through to conversion
- Opportunity to work on targeted strategic and tactical campaigns to drive expansion throughout the UK
- Leverage existing analytics and report tools to track results
- Take responsibility and ownership of high-level business problems
- Take the initiative to find areas for optimisation across ad accounts
- Manage stakeholders of all levels, from sales through to board members
- Support other members of the marketing department in paid social activity
- Work alongside content creation team to maximise organic efforts
- Collaborate with colleagues across a wide range of business areas from manufacturer brands to aftersales
- Work closely with in-house engineers to help optimise the digital customer journey
- Proven track record of executing multiple paid social media campaigns
- Experience working with web technologies, especially with the Facebook Pixel
- Strong commercial awareness, with a focus on ROI
- Excellent budget management
- A strong focus on achieving KPIs with significant experience working with multiple data sources
- Experience in hypothesis-driven experimentation, and how to measure outcome
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimisation and a/b testing
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong desire to achieve positive outcomes
- The ability to embrace all types of marketing challenges
- Copywriting skills
What you get in return…
When it comes to benefits, we’ve got you covered:
- Bonus scheme - hard work is rewarded at Arnold Clark with our bi-annual, performance related bonus.
- There’s plenty of time to get refreshed with 30 days annual leave.
- Whatever suits you - our dress code is business casual, so jeans are allowed!
- We offer various development and training opportunities to keep your marketing skills ahead of the pack.
- Industry events - you’ll have the opportunity to attend numerous industry conferences and courses.
- Creative workspaces - our office is vibrant and open plan with many collaborative workspaces. There’s no need to be stuck at your desk all day!
- Looking for a new set of wheels? You’ll enjoy employee discounts on cars, rentals, servicing and more.
- Private healthcare – we offer employees private medical insurance in partnership with AXA.
- Life assurance – our employees are eligible for life assurance.
- Health and wellbeing support – you’ll have access to our employee wellbeing hub Space which offers mental health support and more.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.