We’re recruiting for a Paid Social Media Executive to work at our vibrant head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm. Flexible working is available with this role.
Do you have a passion for all things social? Are you looking for new and exciting opportunities to work across a range of automotive brands? Can you create incredible social content and manage large paid campaigns effectively?
As our Paid Social Media Executive, you’ll take ownership of our paid social media channels, an area that holds serious potential for our brands. You’ll drive and develop strategies, create timelines and collaborate with other teams to scale our revenue, engagement and grow our customer base through innovative, efficient and effective acquisition methods.
- Managing and executing paid advertising on our social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Measuring, analysing and optimising efforts and communicating our strategy and learnings to internal teams.
- Conducting keyword, trend and audience research.
- Tracking and reporting performance.
- Evaluating and recommending new online opportunities and technologies. Testing and improving on existing techniques.
- Investigating new audiences and testing them on an ongoing basis depending on the brand being advertised.
- Collaborating with the rest of the social media team to optimise content visibility, conversation and engagement.
- Meeting different brand KPIs and advising on campaign optimisation.
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role and a proven track record of setting up and managing paid advertising and promotion opportunities across social media networks, especially Facebook.
- Understanding customer value, and using strategies to drive quality traffic to our company’s websites.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- A data-driven approach.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience working in an agency.
In return for your skills, you will work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a talented team and enjoy flexible hours, lunch subsidy and a great benefits package, including free private healthcare and training courses.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.