Ready to work with a large advertising budget in one of the UK’s biggest in-house marketing departments?
You’ll be responsible for driving digital growth via our paid advertising accounts on key business goals and objectives, ensuring a strong ROI. Working closely with our design, engineering and marketing executive teams, we’re looking to take our online biddable channels – search, display, video and programmatic – to the next level.
To be a fantastic fit for this role, you’ll approach challenging business problems with a positive attitude, and be focused on changing our business for the better. We’re looking for a results-oriented individual with the drive to meet and exceed our business objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of numerous campaigns across a range of business areas.
- Applying optimisation techniques and experimentation on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum performance and ROI.
- Designing and executing tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborating with members of the wider Marketing department, as well as stakeholders.
- Providing regular campaign reporting and insights for stakeholders.
- Thinking holistically about the impact of paid advertising on broader marketing strategy.
- Considering the customer journey at all times.
What skills will you need?
- Expert-level understanding of Google Ads, search and programmatic advertising.
- Commercial-mindedness, and the desire to deliver high value to the business.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to produce consistent, high-quality output and outcomes.
- Strong self-organisation, budgeting and time management.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and business intelligence tools.
- Willingness to share knowledge and discuss tactics and approaches.
- Enthusiasm for the latest trends in search and paid advertising.
We aim to create a fun and enjoyable working environment every day. We pride ourselves on the quality of work we produce and hold ourselves, and each other, to high standards. We collaborate, support one another and put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We celebrate success together and learn from failures together. We always strive to do things better than the time before and never stand still.
As for benefits, we’ve got you covered:
- Bonus scheme – Hard work is rewarded at Arnold Clark with our bi-annual, performance related bonus.
- £30 to spend in the Hub – Our on-site canteen, which even has a Costa Coffee.
- Flexi-time – Enjoy your time in and out of work with our flexible hours.
- Time to get refreshed – 30 days’ annual leave plus up to ten flexi days.
- Not a suit in sight – Our dress code is business casual so jeans are allowed!
- Development and progression – We offer development and training opportunities to keep your marketing skills ahead of the pack.
- Industry events – You’ll have the opportunity to attend industry conferences and courses.
- Creative workspaces – Our office is vibrant and open plan with many collaborative workspaces. No need to be stuck at your desk all day!
- Looking for a new set of wheels? You’ll enjoy employee discounts on cars, rentals, servicing and more.
- Private healthcare – We offer employees private medical insurance in partnership with AXA.
- Life assurance – Our employees are eligible for life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.