We’re recruiting for a Paid Search Specialist to work at our vibrant head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Competitive, dependent on experience.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Ready to work with a large advertising budget in one of the UK’s biggest in-house marketing departments?
You’ll be responsible for driving digital growth via our paid advertising accounts on key business goals and objectives, ensuring a strong ROI. Working closely with our design, engineering and marketing executive teams, we’re looking to take our online biddable channels – search, display, video and programmatic – to the next level.
To be a fantastic fit for this role, you’ll approach challenging business problems with a positive attitude, and be focused on changing our business for the better. We’re looking for a results-oriented individual with the drive to meet and exceed our business objectives.
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of numerous campaigns across a range of business areas.
- Applying optimisation techniques and experimentation on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum performance and ROI.
- Designing and executing tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborating with members of the wider Marketing department, as well as stakeholders.
- Providing regular campaign reporting and insights for stakeholders.
- Thinking holistically about the impact of paid advertising on broader marketing strategy.
- Considering the customer journey at all times.
- Expert-level understanding of Google Ads, search and programmatic advertising.
- Commercial-mindedness, and the desire to deliver high value to the business.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to produce consistent, high-quality output and outcomes.
- Strong self-organisation, budgeting and time management.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and business intelligence tools.
- Willingness to share knowledge and discuss tactics and approaches.
- Enthusiasm for the latest trends in search and paid advertising.
You’ll be working in an environment with an inclusive, collaborative culture, where we are encouraged to learn, try new ideas and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
And in return for your skills and experience, you’ll enjoy a long list of benefits including flexi-time, discounts on cars, lunch subsidy and shuttle transport.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.