We’re recruiting for an experienced and confident Online Community Specialist to join our fast-growing Communications department in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time. Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
Flexible working will be available with this role.
About the role
We manage interactions with consumers across a wide range of channels, including forums and social media. As our Online Communication Specialist, you’ll thrive on building relationships and representing our company well online.
Working in close collaboration with the wider business, your role will be instrumental in fulfilling our mission to offer outstanding value for money, and customer service of the highest level.
- As the online face of Arnold Clark, you’ll build relationships within, as well as listen and respond to, our online communities.
- Managing conversations on online channels, including websites, blogs, forums, search or other online outbound marketing content.
- Providing advice and support to all Arnold Clark customers in relation to community issues and engagement.
- Maintaining a consistent online presence and promoting a user-friendly environment on community forums.
- Compiling reports about our online community and customer sentiment, analysing results.
- Continually shaping your role in line with the overarching Group strategy.
- Working closely with the Social Media team to maintain our tone of voice.
- Keeping an excellent customer experience as the driving force behind your decisions.
- Proven experience managing an established online community in a B2C environment.
- Proven ability in handling online issues, knowing how and when to react.
- Self-motivation, proactiveness and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities in a strategic fashion.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
In return for your skills, you will work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a talented team and enjoy flexible hours, lunch subsidy and a great benefits package, including free private healthcare and training courses.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.