We’re looking for a reliable Night Shift Patrol Security Guard to work at sites across Ayrshire.
This will be a permanent night shift post, working on a four nights on, four nights off rotation. Monday–Friday hours will be 7pm–7am. Saturday and Sunday hours will be 6pm–8am.
About the role
As a Night Shift Patrol Security Guard, you’ll provide a high-visibility presence at our Ayrshire branches, protecting our premises and vehicles throughout the night.
You’ll need to be self-motivated and trustworthy, with the ability to work confidently on your own initiative and take responsibility for patrolling and protecting high-value assets.
• Patrolling all sites within a designated area, ensuring our premises and stock are safe and sound.
• Handling any breaches of security you identify.
• Responding calmly and responsibly to any alarm activations throughout the course of your shift.
• Liaising with the control room and night-shift supervisors to update them on patrols and take instruction.
• Dealing with keyholders and emergency services in the event of an incident on site.
• Accurately recording and reporting incidents on a nightly basis to supervisors.
• High levels of motivation, and the ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A smart appearance, and professional attitude.
• A full, UK driving license.
In return, you will receive an employee benefits package that is among the best in the industry, including a company car scheme, Group pension scheme, life assurance and extensive training.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.