We’re recruiting for a motivated and organised Parts Supervisor to work nights at our Wigan Motorstore.
Night shifts: Monday – Thursday, 7:30pm - 7:00am.
About the role
Arnold Clark Parts Supervisors are energetic team players who keep our busy Parts departments running smoothly and efficiently.
You’ll be supervising, coaching and developing a team of staff while managing stock and exceeding sales targets for your branch. In this busy and dynamic environment, you’ll also be able to deliver great service, ensuring that everyone in your department puts the customer first. This position would suit a person who relishes challenges and would enjoy working in an exciting, goal-driven role.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the Parts department, making sure customer service is a priority.
- Coaching and developing staff via one-to-ones and appraisals.
- Proactively monitoring KPIs and implementing action plans to meet set business goals.
- Working with customers, interpreting their requirements and giving advice on any additional parts and services they might need.
- Ensuring that there is good communication between staff and customers, both internal and external.
- Creating and adhering to a trade marketing structure to promote your branch activity.
- Proven experience working within a parts role.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work well in a team, even under pressure.
- High standards of numeracy.
- Experience of dealer management and parts catalogue systems.
- Experience and understanding of budgets and KPIs.
- Ability to manage workload.
- Ability to delegate and share responsibility as required.
- A proactive and positive attitude that can inspire others to maximise their potential.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Knowledge of Kerridge (Rev 8) software.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive extensive training at our Parts Academy and lots of opportunities for job progression. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, flexible working, enhanced holiday packages and generous staff retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.