We’re recruiting for a capable, ambitious Nightshift Bodyshop Foreman for our Paisley Bodyshop.
Full time, 44 hours per week 7:30pm-7am Monday-Thursday.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for the supervision of our bodyshop, working closely with the manager and reception to make sure the department runs smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll be a strong team player, highly organised and have fantastic communication skills.
- Overseeing the daily running of the workshop and ensuring a steady flow of work.
- Liaising and negotiating with the Parts department to ensure stock availability.
- Making sure all health and safety policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensuring that every member of the team uses safe working practices and monitors the correct use and storage of PPE.
- Maintaining a daily flow of quality job cards for costing and invoicing.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness is maintained in the workshop and tools are in good condition, so we can maintain a safe working environment and a spotless reputation.
- Keeping in regular contact with the foreman throughout your working day.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- A motivated and positive approach.
- Commitment to your role and a desire to progress.
- Attention to detail and high levels of organisation.
- The ability to actively work in, and lead, a team.
- A keen eye for detail.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A full UK driving licence would be preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
You’ll receive product training, with the opportunity to pursue manufacturer training, if needed.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and generous staff retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.