We’re looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Motorrad Product Genius to work at our Inverness BMW branch.
We offer our Product Geniuses:
- Flexible working
- 33 days’ annual leave (which grows with years of service)
- Extensive training along with BMW Motarrad training and events
- Opportunity to attend manufacturer new bike launches
- Sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- …and much more
Full time: Five days a week on a set rota, including weekends (44 hours per week)
About the role
At Arnold Clark you’ll be known as a Motorrad Product Genius, but your role revolves around customer experience. Our Product Geniuses are devoted to learning about our products so they can help our customers make the right choice when they buy a motorcycle – they’re our in-branch experts.
This will be a great fit for a customer service superstar who is full of bright ideas about how to create an exceptional experience.
You’ll get plenty of training, but we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and an ability to learn. We’d expect you to be a great team player.
- Helping your branch with various marketing activities – from snapping great stock images of our products to dreaming up inspiring content for our social media platforms.
- Preparing the showroom and bikes for the day ahead.
- Organising and accompanying customers on test drives.
- Swotting up on our motorcycles and manufacturers.
- Learning about our products so you can help our customers find the perfect fit.
- Providing relevant information and being there for our customers with all the answers.
- You’ll be a confident communicator who understands that a positive attitude gets great results.
- Willingness to go the extra mile. From the initial exploration stages to the final handover and aftersales assistance, you’ll be responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer journey that’s memorable for all the right reasons.
- A full UK motorcycle driving licence which must have been held a minimum of 2 years.
- As happy working on your own initiative as you are in a team.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.