We’re looking for a capable and thorough MOT Tester to work at our new and busy Glasgow BMW/MINI branch in Hillington Park.
Full time, Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm (half-hour lunch), Saturday working dependent on branch requirements. All overtime paid at time and a half.
About the role
As an Arnold Clark MOT Tester, you will be able to work to the highest standards according to the DVSA, carrying out repairs or replacing parts as needed.
The ability to follow procedures and instructions and a high level of attention to detail is required, and you’ll be able to work safely and efficiently both on your own and as part of a successful, professional team.
- Carrying out MOT tests in accordance with DVSA testing standards.
- Repairing or replacing broken or defective parts and resolving defects.
- Maintaining equipment and making sure tools are in good condition.
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed correctly.
- Completing documentation to the required standard.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Minimum of one year’s experience as an MOT Tester.
- A full and clean MOT record.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain equipment and tools.
- Able to carry out procedures and checks to a high standard and complete paperwork accurately.
- Ability to work as a team player and on your own initiative.
In return for your skills, you will receive free annual MOT training and the chance to gain further industry-recognised qualifications. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.