We’re currently recruiting for a motivated Mobile Smart Repair Technician to be based at our Warrington Bodyshop.
Monday to Friday, 8am – 5.30pm
45-hour working week, overtime as required, half-hour lunch.
A degree of travel will be part of this role.
About the role
As a Mobile Smart Repair technician, you’ll travel around various locations, carrying out smart repairs to our vehicle sales stock to an excellent standard. You’ll be fully mobile, with access to one of our fully equipped smart repair vehicles.
The right person for the job will be energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on their own initiative, and excellent people skills. What’s more, you’ll have a great eye for detail, and take pride in doing a meticulous job.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork (including masking).
- Carrying out minor damage repairs.
- Polishing to remove defects from vehicle paintwork.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work on your own initiative.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefit package including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential terms on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.