We’re recruiting for an experienced Mobile Service Technician based in Cumbernauld Commercial Care with field-based travel-to appointments.
Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm, with rotational Saturdays, 8am – 12pm
Flexible working (5-day week) is available with this role.
About the role
As a Mobile Service Technician for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for travelling to and attending breakdowns, carrying out servicing, diagnosing faults and assessing whether vehicles need repairs or recovery.
You’ll be a time-served technician with good diagnostic skills who is also able to deliver outstanding customer service. As well as technical experience, great communication skills and the ability to work well as part of team are essential.
- Carrying out routine servicing work within set timescales.
- Correctly diagnosing and detecting any additional faults.
- Attending breakdowns when required.
- Assessing whether breakdown recovery is needed, or whether repairs can be done on site.
- Liaising with customers to address the problem and find a first-time fix.
- Communicating with other departments, including Sales and Service.
- Delivering consistently friendly and professional customer service.
- Proven experience as a time-served service technician.
- Strong diagnostic and technical skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to deliver courteous and professional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High levels of organisation and computer literacy.
- Ability to manage your own workload and work well as part of a team.
In return, you’ll receive training and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including a flexible 5-day week, life assurance, private healthcare and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.