We’re recruiting an experienced Mobile Security Patrol Officer to work at sites across Yorkshire
4 on 4 off, 7:00pm - 8:00am
About the role
Arnold Clark Security Patrol Officers are responsible for making sure our premises are kept secure at all times.
Working closely with the Security department, site managers, and the alarm receiving centre, you’ll carry out regular patrols during your shift, reporting any breaches in security as soon as possible.
This role would suit someone with previous experience who is committed, quick thinking, and enthusiastic, with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Patrolling all areas of the premises and surrounding transport compounds.
- Reporting to the security patrol officers at regular intervals during your shift.
- Ensuring the premises and any vehicles remain secured at all times.
- Completing any necessary security checks.
- Reporting any security breaches and insecurities to the relevant parties.
- Liaising with site management and contacting the alarm receiving centre if necessary.
- Previous experience in a similar security role is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels of the business.
- To be comfortable working on your own at night and liaising remotely with security teams.
- Good attention to detail and a commitment to doing a good job.
- A trustworthy, responsible, and professional approach.
- A full driving licence
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Computer knowledge would be useful but training will be given on internal systems.
In return, you will benefit from one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare, and life assurance.