We’re looking for an outgoing and motivated Mobile Windscreen Technician to join our team at Warrington Motorstore with travel to other Arnold Clark branches.
When you’ll work:
Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.30pm
Rotational Saturdays are required in this role.
What’s the job?
We’re looking for a Mobile Windscreen Technician to take responsibility for the supply and fitting of all vehicle glass replacement, including the removal and refitting of glass for Arnold Clark branches.
You’ll be based primarily at our busy Warrington Motorstore, but you may also be required to travel to other branches within the Group.
This role is ideally suited to someone with first-class communication skills, who can actively listen to and establish a customer’s needs. With that in mind, an outgoing and approachable manner will definitely help you in this role.
On an average day, you’ll be:
- Pricing, supplying and fitting vehicle glass for Arnold Clark branches.
- Removing and refitting vehicle windows in the bodyshop.
- Ordering any glass required.
- Managing your own diary, so all your jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- Managing consumable stock levels so you have everything you need to carry out your duties.
The skills you’ll need:
- Previous experience removing vehicle glass – preferably within a bodyshop environment.
- Experience of working on your own initiative and taking ownership of your role.
- Great organisational skills are a huge asset.
What we can offer you…
In return for your skills, you’ll benefit from one of the best employee packages in the industry, including: generous discounts at Arnold Clark and beyond; private healthcare; life assurance; our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space; and all the training you need to help you thrive in your role.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.