Why choose us?
- Hybrid working model to work both from home and at the office
- Training and conference funds
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on vehicle purchases, servicing, parts and rental
About the role
As a Microsoft 365 Technical Lead, you will be an expert in the 365 toolkit and responsible for providing operational engineering and production support for our 365 tenant. Using your knowledge, you will help to make the roll-out of our digital workplace strategy a success.
You will work closely with the rest of the engineering team and provide guidance and share knowledge where required, while delivering to deadlines from the project team. This opportunity allows you to leverage the wide range of skills they have across the range of Microsoft 365 products and services we have in the department. You can expect a varied week with lots of interesting challenges to solve.
- Provide operational engineering and production support for our 365 tenant.
- Take the lead on the roll-out of our digital workplace strategy.
- Work with the engineering team to guide and share knowledge.
- Work to deadlines set by our Project team.
Key skills that will benefit you
- Expert understanding of the Microsoft 365 toolset
- Extensive experience delivering modern workplace solutions in the Microsoft 365 toolset
- Commercial experience of end-user computing managed services
- Experience of change management processes and best practice
- Certification in Windows 10, Azure, Intune or equivalent experience
- Experience with Apple DEP, ADE, Business Manager and VPP
- Intune provisioning package creation/deployment experience
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Domain Controller
- Working knowledge of Active Directory/Identity, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (D-ATP), Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection or related endpoint security solution and comprehensive threat protection technologies
- Working knowledge in the administration of Sharepoint, Teams and O365
- Powershell experience
What you can expect from us
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do - diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.