We’re looking to recruit a new full-time Microsoft 365 Administrator in our Head Office in Glasgow.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Remote working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Microsoft 365 Administrator within Arnold Clark, you will be responsible for assisting the organisation with the transition to Microsoft 365 and provide ongoing support.
As someone who's passionate about Microsoft 365 technologies, you'll be keen to pick up all onboarding technical activities and ensure that we're in a good place going forward – you will also assist the company post migration. To ensure we're making the most of Microsoft 365, you'll be happy to suggest the use of new features and be willing to demonstrate their benefits.
- Assist with all onboarding technical activities associated with Microsoft 365
- Provide ongoing support and assist the company post migration
- Suggest new features for the company to use and demonstrate their benefits
- Explain concepts clearly in both technical and non-technical language depending on the target audience
- Solve problems and present solutions for approval to the key stakeholders on a given project
- Ensure system’s adherence and compliance with Arnold Clarks’ security standards and practices.
- Performing root cause analysis and repair of technical issues and trends to include assisting team members as needed.
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to break down complex issues into a series of achievable tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and personally time-manage activities
- Proven experience of successfully helping to deliver Microsoft 365 platform solutions within enterprise environments to a technical expert level
- A minimum of two years of Azure Active Directory identity and access administration
- A minimum of two years of Intune / Endpoint Manager administration for Window/Android/iOS devices
- Familiar with administration of Exchange Online and on-premise mailbox migration workflows
- Configuration manager and co-management/Cloud Attach experience
- Windows Autopilot deployment exposure
- Application packaging for Intune / SCCM
Nice to have but not essential…
- A good level of understanding around third party Cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS / Google Cloud etc) would be beneficial
- Exposure to Microsoft Sharepoint/Teams application ecosystem
- Experience with enterprise scale Microsoft on-premise server/endpoint technologies
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.