We’re looking for a motivated and flexible Telesales Advisor to work at our head office in Glasgow.
Full time, 39 hours per week.
Rotational shift pattern including evenings and weekends.
About the role
Arnold Clark Sales Advisors are enthusiastic and driven, with the ability to think on their feet and continually exceed expectations. You’ll be taking customer details via online channels and maximising sales opportunities, making sure our customers receive great service.
Based at our thriving head office in Hillington, this job is within a fast-paced, target-driven environment and would suit someone with ambitions for a career in sales, or with previous sales experience.
- Answering inbound customer calls, emails and online queries effectively and efficiently.
- Responding to live chats while on the phone/answering email enquiries.
- Identifying and following up on previous customer requests.
- Focusing on delivering great customer service in every interaction.
- Liaising with branch managers and passing customer leads to them.
- Following company procedures and FCA guidelines when dealing with calls, emails and live chats.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- High level of computer literacy and good keyboard skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Polite telephone manner.
- Good standard of grammar and written communication.
- Ability to deliver good customer service.
- Ability to work to deadlines and strict targets.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Sales experience.
- Previous car trade experience.
In return for your skills, you will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including a lunch subsidy, private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.