We’re currently recruiting for a friendly, motivated Salesmans Office Trainer to cover Arnold Clark branches within Northern England.
Full time. Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5pm (May vary due to travel).
Flexible working is available and will be discussed at interview.
About the role #LI-CM2
Our systems trainers work as a team within geographical areas to make sure all our sales staff have the knowledge and skill to provide a seamless customer experience.
This training role would be a perfect fit for someone who enjoys helping others develop their understanding of systems and correct procedures. You’ll also need to be willing to travel throughout the UK to support business needs.
- Scheduling training for new sales staff, making sure this is tailored to their needs and ability.
- Working closely with Sales Development mentors to ensure all new starts are in contact and fully supported into their new roles.
- Training staff and management on existing sales systems.
- Creating training courses for both one-to-one and classroom-based training.
- Gathering feedback on the functionality of new systems through planning, trial and implementation.
- Staying in touch with branch management to make sure all training is given in a timely and efficient way.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Full UK Driving Licence held for a minimum of 12 months.
In return you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.