Based at our site at Manchester Airport, we have an exciting opportunity available for a practiced HR advisor.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm
Flexible hours available
About the role
Focusing on employee relations, you’ll be expected to advise on and facilitate employee disciplinary and grievance meetings across England.
You’ll also be tasked with working on long-term absence resolution, redundancy and other HR concerns. You’ll be a key point of contact for HR guidance across the Group, offering advice across all departments, divisions and seniority levels, gaining a wealth of experience as part of a dynamic HR team.
- Answering employee and manager HR queries.
- Handling hearings across all ER issues.
- Completing outcome letters and responses.
- Liaising with senior managers at head office.
- Answering all questions concerning HR matters.
- Managing your diary to complete workload in a timely matter.
- A degree in HR and full CIPD qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- A sound understanding of current employment law.
- You’ll have absolute confidence in your knowledge of HR and employment law, using this to make decisions in a pressurised environment.
- You’ll be confident, articulate and have fantastic communication skills.
- You’ll be equally comfortable liaising with all levels of staff.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Mediation experience.
- Coaching and training on HR matters.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
Based in Manchester, you will be required to travel around England for this role. For the right candidate, it’s an excellent opportunity to gain some very hands-on experience within a demanding, multi-site environment.
In return for your experience, you will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including access to a company car and laptop, private health insurance and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.