We’re recruiting for an organised and reliable Payments Administrator for our central funding unit in Glasgow, Royston Road.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am –5pm (with a 15-minute break and 1-hour lunch) or 9am – 5pm (with a 15-minute break and 30 minutes’ lunch).
When trained, you will be required to work one weekend out of four.
About the role
As a Payments Administrator for Arnold Clark, you’ll work closely with sales staff, making sure figures are correct, proofs are received and paperwork is checked before being sent off to the finance company.
This hands-on role would suit somebody with previous experience in a busy office, and who can maintain accuracy and attention to detail under pressure.
- Handling payments for our sales teams.
- Checking finance deals and proposing them to finance companies.
- Making sure paperwork is accurate and completed in full.
- Making sure deals are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Liaising with salespeople and external clients over the telephone, via email and face-to-face.
- Complying with company legislation at all times.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Previous office experience.
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced office environment.
- Polite telephone manner and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a busy team.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.