We’re recruiting for an organised, enthusiastic Franchise Administrator to join our Vauxhall branch in Garscube Road.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
About the role
As a Franchise Administrator, you’ll be an important point of contact between our branch and the Contract Hire division. You’ll order new vehicles for our customers, organise taxing and delivery of vehicles and liaise with our transport division to make sure our customers get the right vehicles on time.
You’ll need to have fantastic attention to detail and accuracy, be deadline conscious and understand the value of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Checking and ordering new vehicles from manufacturers.
- Liaising with our Contract Hire division to arrange customer delivery.
- Creating and maintaining stock records on our company data management system.
- Registering vehicles.
- Creating hotel reservations for all Renault/Dacia/Hyundai staff for training and meetings.
- Confidence dealing with MS Office, mainly Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident working with different colleagues at all levels of the business.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Ideally, you’ll have some motor trade experience, but full training will be given on all aspects of the role and our systems.
If you make the cut, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading employee benefit package including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential terms on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.