We’re recruiting for an organised, customer-focused Fleet Bookings Administrator to work in our Head Office at Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm, with an hour for lunch.
Please note that this is a temporary position covering maternity leave.
About the role
As a Fleet Bookings Administrator, you’ll book through our online systems and over the telephone. You’ll enter fleet customer data with accuracy, liaising with branches and leasing companies as required.
This office-based role will suit a candidate who has fantastic customer service skills, a polite telephone manner, can work well as part of a team and use their own initiative.
- Managing service, maintenance and repair bookings via an online system in a timely fashion to ensure we stay within agreed service levels.
- Working on the branch diary via our in-house dealer management system.
- Answering the telephone and passing calls through to the correct department.
- Assisting customers who have changed address or registration quickly and efficiently, maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Using a shared mailbox to update customer data to ensure systems are current and any changes are made quickly.
- Communicating any issues to team members and management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A friendly, polite telephone manner.
- The ability to multi-task and the flexibility to cover a range of roles after in-house training.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Skype for Business.
- Ability to enter data into Excel worksheets.
- Experience of booking using a dealer management system.
If successful, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, including in-house training and support, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the automotive industry.
Though we would love to give every applicant direct feedback we are afraid due to the large amount of applicants we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.