We’re recruiting for a talented, experienced marketer to join our award-winning in-house team based at Hillington, Glasgow.
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm.
Flexitime is available in this role. Core hours are 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
About the role
As a marketing executive at Arnold Clark, you’ll co-ordinate all marketing activity for an umbrella of brands across the Group.
Flexible, positive and data-driven, with a strong analytical mindset, you’ll make decisions based on stats rather than opinion. You’ll need a working knowledge of digital marketing, as this will be a predominant consideration.
We’re looking for a natural multi-tasker who thrives on delivering strong results to tight deadlines. You’ll be undaunted by the prospect of meeting stakeholder expectations and tackling large-scale projects, and absolutely relish the prospect of working as part of a large, agile marketing team.
- Preparing and executing marketing plans, with a strong focus on digital channels and achieving key objectives and improving KPIs.
- Generating reports to monitor ROI for all activity.
- Meeting stakeholders in person and recommending new and innovative marketing solutions to meet their objectives.
- Reporting results to stakeholders, directors and the rest of the team at frequent catch-ups.
- Maximising opportunities to grow business within a set budget and to deadline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role.
- A customer-centric approach, which will drive the decisions you make.
- The ability to prioritise your workload and manage your time effectively.
- Some commercial awareness, with the ability to prioritise jobs that will have the biggest impact on the bottom line.
- Experience in client relationship or stakeholder management.
- Some experience in budgeting would come in useful.
- A natural team player, you’ll understand the value of building relationships with fellow marketers.
- Plenty of curiosity, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role.
- A will do attitude and proactive nature; we like to be challenged.
- Keen attention to detail. You’ll care about accuracy in everything you do and see this as key to executing and reporting on strategies.
- The confidence to showcase your brilliant ideas, with a willingness to listen to those of others, too.
We have a long list of benefits including Flexitime, training and conference attendance, discounts on cars and related products/services, plus a modern working environment. Most of all, you’ll be joining a friendly team of talented and motivated colleagues.
If this all sounds good to you, and you’re up for the challenge of helping grow our business, please get in touch.