An opportunity has arisen in one of Scotland’s largest in-house Marketing departments for a dynamic and committed individual to join the team.
About the role
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the recruitment marketing strategy for Arnold Clark. You’ll provide targeted marketing solutions with effective ROI and liase regularly with our in-house recruitment dept.
You’ll be a career-driven individual with excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills. Ideally you will have had some experience in a similar role, and will be aiming to progress your career in marketing.
Duties will include
- Brief writing and liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing and implementing marketing plans
- Evaluating, measuring and improving marketing activity
- Project management on various marketing projects and campaigns
- Managing the production of all marketing materials across the whole mix
- Working in a large, collaborative supportive marketing team
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
As well as the opportunity to build your expertise in a large internal marketing department, you’ll receive an employee benefits package that is among the best in the industry, including a company car scheme, Group pension scheme, life assurance and extensive training.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered