We’re looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Executive to join our award-winning in-house team based at Hillington, Glasgow.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
In your role as Marketing Executive, you’ll work as part of a large, cross-functional team in a modern, forward-thinking department that’s really going places.
The right person for the job will be a strong multi-tasker who thrives on working to tight deadlines. You’ll be excited by the prospect of working on challenging, large-scale projects, and a firm advocate of digital marketing methods.
- Co-ordinating all marketing activity for an umbrella of brands across the Arnold Clark Group.
- Working as part of a larger marketing team, liaising with stakeholders, designers and other execs to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Meeting stakeholders in person, travelling when necessary to get to the heart of what’s needed.
- Making decisions based on data, rather than opinion.
- Working within a cross-functional marketing team to get exceptional results.
- A data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Great problem-solving skills, and eagerness to innovate whenever possible.
- Appetite to get stuck in to a challenging, large-scale project.
- Confidence working as part of a large, cross-functional team.
- Ability to recognise when the expertise of others is needed.
- Enthusiasm for learning, trying new ideas and pushing boundaries.
In return for your considerable talents, expect a long list of benefits, including Flexitime, lunch subsidy, training and conference attendance. Above all, you’ll work with a group of similarly talented and motivated colleagues.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.