We’re recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our talented in-house Marketing department at Arnold Clark.
Why choose us?
· Very competitive salary
· Bi-annual, performance-related bonus
· Hybrid working (a mix of working from home and from our Head Office)
· Flexible working hours
· 33 days holiday which increases to 40 the longer you’re with us
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private medical insurance
· Maternity and paternity packages
· Generous retail discounts
· The opportunity for career growth
· …and much more!
Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm (start and finish times can be flexible)
This is a hybrid role which will be split between our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow, and home.
About the role
As the Marketing Executive for our Car Buying service, you’ll be working alongside C-level stakeholders in our business to help grow this product to become a market-leading proposition.
You’ll join us at an exciting time and have the opportunity to shape national advertising campaigns across TV, Radio, Outdoor and various paid digital media channels.
With responsibility for the planning, execution, and analysis of the marketing activity for this area of our business, you’ll work closely with our in-house Design, Videography and Product teams to ensure a seamless customer-journey between our online and in-store experiences- and ultimately increase the number of vehicles we purchase in 2023.
Our team is 100 strong, and with all the required skill-sets available internally, we’re set up like an agency - but we’re in-house. This means all the benefits of working like an agency but with the positives of working client side – not a billable hour or timesheet in sight!
Check us out, we might surprise you.
· Plan, manage and implement the marketing strategy for our Car Buying service
· Identify gaps and opportunities to continually improve performance
· Monitor and report on performance of marketing activity
· Conduct competitor research and analysis
· Translate insights into actionable tasks
· Collaborate with the wider department to help execute planned activity and achieve KPIs
· Ensure the customer journey is considered at all times
Essential skills and experience
· Proven experience in creating effective marketing strategies
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong understanding across the Google suite of advertising products as well as traditional media like Radio and Outdoor
· Email marketing
· A/B and multivariate testing
· Conversion rate optimisation
· Basic copywriting skills
· An analytical brain and the ability to use data to inform decisions
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Self-sufficient, self-driven and inquisitive
· Growth mindset
· Proactive and can-do attitude
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees can flourish. That’s why we’re proud to be Stonewall Diversity Champions, a Disability Confident employer and a Working Families award winner.
And we want everyone who works here to feel supported, so we have our own health and wellbeing platform, Space. We also work closely with automotive charity Ben to help look after our employees’ mental, physical and financial health.
Does this sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you.