We’re currently recruiting for a driven and focused Marketing Data Analyst to work at our vibrant head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role (Core hours: 10am – 12pm, 2pm – 4pm)
About the role
As a Marketing Data Analyst for Arnold Clark’s in-house Marketing department, you’ll be responsible for analysing performance across all marketing channels, analysing large amounts of unstructured information, carrying out market research and presenting results – which will help key decision makers to be more data-driven in their approach.
This role would suit someone who is highly organised and motivated with a passion for data.
- Reporting on marketing linked sales.
- Reporting on marketing channel performance.
- Researching the automotive dealership industry.
- Working with the marketing team to provide insight for upcoming campaigns.
- Dealing with ad hoc data requests from across the business.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular focus on Excel.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in data analysis.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Power BI and Google Analytics.
- Previous knowledge of the automotive sector.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive training, flexible hours, a lunch subsidy and an industry-leading employee benefits package, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.