We’re recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our vibrant, growing Marketing team based at Hillington, Glasgow.
Monday – Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Flexitime is available as part of this role. Core hours are 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm.
About the role
As a Marketing Assistant at Arnold Clark, you’ll work as part of an experienced and supportive cross-functional team in one of Scotland’s biggest in-house marketing departments. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with every element of the marketing mix, and support your team with activity for an umbrella of exciting automotive brands.
To be a fantastic fit for this role, you’ll be highly proactive and passionate about learning new things every day. You’ll have bags of initiative, and be ready to get hands-on in a fast-paced environment. This an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation that will fully support you in your career development and personal growth.
Day to day duties
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders.
- Creating marketing planners and presentations.
- Co-ordinating online and offline marketing activity.
- Executing marketing campaigns.
- Focusing on the customer’s digital to physical journey, making sure that our branches have POS and other offline materials to enhance the customer experience.
- Coordinating in-branch events and working closely with our Events team.
- Collaborating with our Communications department to deliver rich and relevant content for our customers.
- Delivering excellent results to tight deadlines.
- Experience in client relationship or stakeholder management.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A firm understanding of the value of building relationships with fellow marketers.
- Plenty of curiosity, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role.
- A positive attitude and proactive nature; you’ll be a great multitasker.
- Keen attention to detail. You’ll care about accuracy in everything you do.
- The confidence to showcase your brilliant ideas, with a willingness to listen to those of others, too.
You’ll be working in an environment with an inclusive, collaborative culture, where we are encouraged to learn, try new ideas and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work, you’ll enjoy a fantastic work-life balance and learn every day from a team of like-minded people. You’ll enjoy a long list of benefits including Flexitime, discounts on cars, lunch subsidy and shuttle transport.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.