GTG Training is currently recruiting for an experienced Logistics Assessor, based at our leading-edge training centre in Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
There is some flexibility in this role as you will be in charge of organising your own diary, depending on customer requirements.
About the role #LI-CM2
As a Logistics Assessor, you will make sure that all candidate assessments are completed professionally, accurately and on time, in accordance with awarding and funding body guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be positive and enthusiastic, a highly skilled communicator and be able to work on their own initiative to make sure they deliver training of the highest quality.
- Organising your own work diary to coordinate with the needs of candidates and employers.
- Ensuring all awarding and funding body paperwork is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Carrying out assessments safely and in line with company and health and safety policies.
- Communicating with both colleagues and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensuring that all data is stored safely in compliance with the law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Working knowledge of both DGV and Warehousing qualifications.
- The ability to work on your own initiative to reach targets.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- A strong understanding of the funding system in England.
Training will be given on the new levy standards for DGV and GTG’s approach. In return for your skills, you will get access to a company car, pension scheme and private health care, as well as a range of other benefits, including staff discounts and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.