GTG Training is currently recruiting for a Logistics Apprenticeship Manager to work at their leading-edge training centre in the West Midlands.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As a Logistics Apprenticeship Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that all candidates complete their apprenticeships on time and in an accurate manner that always complies with awarding and funding body requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, and have a proven background in managing successful apprenticeship provision. #LI-CM2
- Making sure all audit and compliance needs are successfully met.
- Managing assessor workloads.
- Assessing, developing and implementing new systems.
- Ensuring that all candidate tracking systems are accurate and up to date.
- Making sure all claims are correct and made in a timely manner.
- Industry-specific qualifications relevant to this job role.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- A working knowledge of DGV and Warehousing qualifications.
- A strong understanding of the new Apprenticeship Levy and the inspection and quality framework.
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship funding system in England.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience in dealing with OFSTED would be an advantage.
In return for your management skills, you will receive access to a company car, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.