LCV Vehicle Technician
We’re looking to recruit an LCV Vehicle Technician to join our supportive team of expert technicians.
The role of an LCV Technician is a specialist role which involves carrying out vehicle inspections, services, general maintenance and repairs of Light Commercial Vehicles and Vans.
Your main duties will include carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines, identifying and repairing any problems, producing time estimates and liaising with the Service Receptionist in order to keep customers informed of repair progress.
The position is based at our Cumbernauld Commercial Care centre.
Monday – Thursday 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30 and alternative Sundays 7am – 1 pm.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be a driven team player with a proven track record of being efficient at completing quality repairs.
Day to day duties
- Efficiently and productively service and maintain customers vehicles.
- Perform fault-finding and diagnostics as directed.
- Inspect engines/mechanical and electrical components in order to diagnose and rectify problems within specific time frames.
- Repairing vehicles in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- A current full driving licence.
- A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
- Previous experience working as an LCV Technician.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance or equivalent is essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
What we can offer you
One of the best employee packages in the industry, including: generous discounts at Arnold Clark Motorstores and garages; private healthcare, life assurance; and Space, our fantastic employee wellbeing portal.
You’ll also receive ongoing training to help support you in your role and ensure you thrive at Arnold Clark.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing Date: 22 June 2021