We’re recruiting for an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle Technician based in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Thursday 8am – 5.30pm and Friday 8am - 4.30pm. (with 30 minutes’ lunch)
About the role
As a Light Commercial Vehicle Technician for Arnold Clark, you’ll carry out servicing and repairs to the highest standard as well as warranty work to manufacturer guidelines – with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
You’ll be efficient, productive and have at least 2 years’ automotive experience, either with a car retailer or independent garage.
- Undertaking the repair and servicing of commercial vehicles.
- Analysing work orders to identify what work has been agreed, seeking clarification from a Service Advisor when required.
- Documenting completed work orders, ensuring accurate recording, and returning warranty material to the right departments.
- Performing repair work within timescales and in accordance with company procedures.
- Working with other departments to help repair and service vehicles.
- Making sure the correct parts are available for the job.
- Ensuring all work complies with industry safety standards and any faults have been reported.
- 2 years’ previous experience as a technician in a similar environment.
- A full UK driving licence.
- High levels of accuracy and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with a team and on your own initiative.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good standards of literacy and numeracy.
- High levels of organisation and good time management.
In return for your technical skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Closing Date: 17 June 2021