We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic and efficient Law Graduate/Paralegal to join the Arnold Clark Legal team at our head office in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, but may consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
If you’re a law graduate or paralegal and keen to start a successful and varied career, we have an exciting role within our Legal team.
This role is for someone who has a passion for law and relishes the challenge of dealing with frontline commercial legal issues as an active member of a busy team. The role also has the opportunity for career progression, with excellent training also available.
- Providing legal support for the business and your colleagues.
- Reviewing contracts.
- Analysing files and data.
- Carrying out research when necessary.
- Administrative and general office duties as required.
- Good attention to detail and high levels of organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of data protection and GDPR issues.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- The ability to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience in commercial/consumer law.
In return for your skills, you’ll enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including training and career development, Flexitime, monthly lunch subsidy and a range of other benefits including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.