We’re recruiting for an efficient and friendly Key Solutions Parts Advisor for Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
About the role
As a Key Solutions Parts Advisor, you’ll play a vital role in the daily running of the Key Solutions team, communicating effectively between customers and staff to help coordinate the order and delivery of vehicle keys.
You will be a fantastic team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in your role. High levels of organisation and attention to detail are required, as well as the ability to work well under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
- Working with customers to meet their requirements.
- Managing our key technicians’ diaries to optimise productivity.
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
- Managing goods in and out.
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately.
- A high level of accuracy with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- High standards of self-discipline and organisation.
- Good levels of computer literacy.
- Proven customer service and call handling skills.
- A proactive and positive approach, with the motivation to succeed.
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a busy team.
In return for your skills and hard work, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, free life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.